Attack of the Mutant Penguin - Questions and Discussion

D r Clu

Hey all, this thread is for people to be able to talk about Attack of the Mutant Penguins.

I've actually beat this game once and had a great time with it.

Been playing Attack of the Mutant Penguins lately, and the highest saved level is 11.  That is to say, the highest level I can select is 11 from the start even though I've solved up to 15.  Any idea why the level is not being saved?  This was me playing it on the Game Drive.

I played the real cartridge and that one saved the levels all the way to level 16.  I am wondering if I need to beat the level above?   Basically beat level 18, and it will save the level progress at 17, that sort of thing?

18 hours ago, Sabertooth said:

I haven't thought about this one in a while. I'll have to try it again soon. I do recall it being a lot of good, quirky fun when you get the hang of it!

I have to toally agree!  It's a reaally solid game.  Good music, sound, mini-games.

These days when I want a trick challenging game, I start at level 16 and play to level 20, the last four levels.

There are three difficulty levels (normal, tricky, wicked)  I played wicked and being that you have to spend more effort getting a weapon, t was inded wicked.  Made it to the 4th level.

17 hours ago, socrates63 said:

I know so little about the Jaguar library outside some of the really well known titles. Attack of the Mutant 🐧 -- what an interesting name!

When you play the game the title makes more sense.  But it is a nice eye catching title.  Also, I think it is a game that some read and go "is that a real title"?