Commodore 64 Games on Breadbin & C64C | Real Retro Gaming

MaximumRD

I love the quality and presentation of this guy's videos. 😎

Instead of using emulators, I’m going to show you how these games looked on actual machines. We’ll recreate the same setup and playing environment as you could have back then. This is what this channel is about, less emulation, more real stuff!..
I’ll be using both “bread bin” and C64C models, with an original 1702 display (which was an exceptional one), and the infamous Konix Speed King joystick that leaves your hands sore after playing...

Early games:
games like Choplifter, Congo Bongo, Donkey Kong, Frogger, Hunchback, Jungle Hunt, Pitfall 1 and 2.

Later games: Arkanoid, Asterix, Barbarian Palace, Barbarian Psygnosis, Captain Blood, Defender of the Crown, Nebulus, R-Type, Silkworm, Solo Flight, The Last Ninja.

I am Rob aka MaximumRD aka OldSchoolRetroGamer and THIS is my world http://about.me/maximumrd

"For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday."

- M. Bison