Question poll

Witch atari would u like remastered  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Witch atari would u like remastered

• Atari 5200
    • Atari Computer of your choice

If choosing between the 5200 and A8 computers, I'd prefer to see the 5200 get a "mini" release since the SuperSystem doesn't get much love, and as Justin mentioned, it should be able to support both 5200 and A8 software. As for future Atari computer minis, I want to see one for the ST line instead of another A8.

Edited by socrates63

3 hours ago, socrates63 said:

If choosing between the 5200 and A8 computers, I'd prefer to see the 5200 get a "mini" release since the SuperSystem doesn't get much love, and as Justin mentioned, it should be able to support both 5200 and A8 software. As for future Atari computer minis, I want to see one for the ST line instead of another A8.

100% agree on a new ST, but I don't want a mini. Some kind of new Falcon running an FPGA core or one of the Coldfire CPUs would be amazing. TOS can run on anything with a 68000 and a framebuffer, so it would not be hard to do a new ST of some kind. 😛

As for 5200 or A8. I think some hybrid 5200 system with 128K RAM would be good. SD slot, and ability to use regular Atari joysticks and new analogue 5200 joysticks would be great.

Free to download--> Carrot Kingdom™- :atari_2600: - Released 5/11/2021