Selling my Aquarius+ Signature Edition with AquaPad Joystick

slobu

Selling the spiritual successor to Aquarius by Mattel.  Not using it enough with all my other projects going.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1716171301/aquarius-signature-edition-with

Edited by slobu

Please check out my Atari 2600 party favors at https://theloon.itch.io/  

Downloadable games include Upp Plus Plus, Stranglehand, Nitebear on Sleepystreet and more!

22 minutes ago, Jinroh said:

Very cool machine, I did not ever hear of this before.

I hope it finds the good home. 💖

In truth I got grumpy since the community (and creator) seem to be leaning towards ROMs instead of supporting the cart slot for Aq+ games.  For the average Joe ROMs make more sense.  As a retro game developer and publisher I'm enamored with carts.  🙂

Please check out my Atari 2600 party favors at https://theloon.itch.io/  

Downloadable games include Upp Plus Plus, Stranglehand, Nitebear on Sleepystreet and more!

20 minutes ago, slobu said:

In truth I got grumpy since the community (and creator) seem to be leaning towards ROMs instead of supporting the cart slot for Aq+ games.  For the average Joe ROMs make more sense.  As a retro game developer and publisher I'm enamored with carts.  🙂

I completely agree with this.  If it's just ROMs, why not just do emulation on a PC? 

The Atari 2600+ is a perfect example.  It is so compelling because it uses real cartridges.  Other new products like the Commander X16 have cart ports. 

Edited by RickR

6 minutes ago, slobu said:

I agree, there is much better feeling when dealing with the physical media, but the most of people don't care they just want to play.

A shame the creator and community do not want to keep it both ways.

Free to download--> Carrot Kingdom™- :atari_2600: - Released 5/11/2021

2 minutes ago, RickR said:

I completely agree with this.  If it's just ROMs, why not just do emulation on a PC? 

The Atari 2600+ is a perfect example.  It is so compelling because it uses real cartridges.  Products like the Commander X16 has a cart port. 

Exactly! 😄 I hope more products can do this, to at least giving us the option.

Free to download--> Carrot Kingdom™- :atari_2600: - Released 5/11/2021