EA 70's Arcade Classics

Thanks much for sharing this.  This is a limited time pre-order -- get your order in by the end of May.  3 classic games in one cart with that really nice packaging make this really appealing.

As per all pre-orders, proceed carefully.  There may be shipping delays or other issues as we've seen many times in the past.  This one looks very legitimate and fine in my opinion, but everyone should make up their own mind before buying.  Electric Adventures has a great track record.  Based in Australia.  The information available in the AtariAge thread should be perused carefully. 

19 minutes ago, RickR said:

As per all pre-orders, proceed carefully.  There may be shipping delays or other issues as we've seen many times in the past.  This one looks very legitimate and fine in my opinion, but everyone should make up their own mind before buying.  Electric Adventures has a great track record.  Based in Australia.  The information available in the AtariAge thread should be perused carefully. 

This is true. EA's track record speaks for itself. This is why I didn't hesitate to place this pre-order. However, as with all pre-orders, anything can happen. I think its a nice selection of games and since the pricing is in Australian dollars, it isn't as costly as most, single game CIBs.

Happy gaming everyone. 

Posted (edited)

Btw, Electric Adventures has been working on a port of Space Dungeon for the Colecovision, MSX, and Spectravideo. I hope this gets completed. To date, Space Dungeon has been an Atari 5200 home console exclusive. I've been waiting for someone to hopefully port it to the 7800, as the 5200 port does suffer from occasional slowdown. I'll be very interested to see how this port materializes. 

Edited by sramirez2008