Join the World of Atari!

Sign In or Create Your Atari I/O Account to join the party! Membership is always free! Gain full access to an amazing new retrogaming community with UNLIMITED member features, weekly high score championships, and prizes. Join other friendly retrogamers as we celebrate nostalgia & classic games, from Atari to Nintendo, Sega, TurboGrafx-16 and beyond!

Photo

Flex circuit needed.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 A31Chris

A31Chris

Cherry Member

• 41 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 01:15 PM

Guys I can't find the flex circuit listed on B&C anymore. Am I overlooking it or is it somewhere else now?
  • Justin likes this

#2 Justin

Justin

The Shah of Atari

• Administrator
  • 1,666 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 12:06 AM

Guys I can't find the flex circuit listed on B&C anymore. Am I overlooking it or is it somewhere else now?

I'm not sure if it's somewhere else on his page or not, but it looks like Best Electronics might have you covered: http://www.best-elec...ynx.htm#Lynx II

A quote from that page:

"Steve P. of the UK  Steve contacted Best Electronics looking for the impossible to find Atari Lynx II internal Flex circuit.  Best sent Steve a New Atari Lynx II internal flex circuit, a new Lynx II Internal Silicon pad set (Best recommended to Steve that he also get the a new Lynx II internal Silicon pad set (other half of the mechanical switch) to get the Max. life out of his Lynx II rebuild), one of Best New Lynx II upgrade internal speakers and a new CX40 rubber boot "

• greenween likes this

#3 A31Chris

A31Chris

Cherry Member

• 41 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 04:09 AM

Ok thank you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users