(2012) Mattel Hot Wheels Atari Game Theme

MaximumRD

30 views  Aug 14, 2024  #hotwheels #atari #collectibles
Some fun collectible Hot Wheels that tie nicely into the Atari collection.  Tempest, Pong, Breakout and Missile Command is a nice start for me to complete the set of 6.  The Atari 2600 and Centipede Hot Wheels have been ordered right after making this video!  Get yours today!

(2012) Mattel Hot Wheels Atari Game Theme

Vintage Gaming Memories

00:00 - Intro
00:24 - Overview & Background
01:40 - Open the Box & Examine the Hot Wheels
02:50 - Close look at Tempest
03:50 - Close look at Pong
04:33 - Close look at Breakout
05:25 - Close look at Missile Command
06:29 - Close look at Atari 2600 and Centipede
06:55 - Recap
08:50 - Vintage Gaming Memories Shrine

I am Rob aka MaximumRD aka OldSchoolRetroGamer and THIS is my world http://about.me/maximumrd

"For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday."

- M. Bison

Yeap I've had a complete set from when they first released these years ago. They hang on the strands of my blinds in the game room. I never open my blinds so they make a nice place to hand stuff like this. The blinds on the other window in the game room have the Sega Hot Wheels that were released around the end of the DC life and when Sega started publishing their games to the original XBOX over 20 years ago!

See what I'm up to over at the Ivory Tower Collections: http://www.youtube.com/ivorytowercollections