Tempest (Atari)
Monaco GP (Sega)
Super Cobra (Stern)
(unknown game to left of Super Cobra)
Asteroids (Atari)
Battlezone (Atari)
Challenger (Centuri)
Vanguard (Centuri)
(unknown Universal game to right of Vanguard)
Edited by Scott Stilphen

That one that I can make out part of the word "Challenge" next to Battlezone is bugging the hell out of me.  I even visited a list of 1982 video games to try to find anything that closely resembles that game's marque but I have not found anything yet.  The other one next to Vanguard I really didn't have much to go on.  That marque looks like it has some kind of arm or other artwork that is either red or brown in color over a white background.  So I'm marque hunting to try to find close matches.  

Did more research (this has actually been fun) but I think I might have found a possible contender for that left arcade game next to Super Cobra.  Here's a snap of the cab marque (outlined in red) where you can see something brown/red in the upper right corner.

VG_Fad_Screenshot.thumb.jpg.81c80aef3b0fe3af491eae7d822e90cf.jpg

And so far the closest thing I have that comes close to that has been a game called Jack the Giantkiller by Cinematronics.  

1652185287_JackTheGiantKiller_VG.thumb.png.b253fc8c1b17be4ea5f378dfd5d6a923.png

and information on this game can be found here (http://www.mamedb.org/Game.aspx?id=4066).  I'm trying guys.  

Well...I was browsing through lists of 1981 and 1982 arcade games from a MAME DB and noticed that most Universal cabs had this same artwork style on the sides.  Then again that line on the cab in the video screenshot is closer to the edge than all the Universal cabs I've seen so far.  It's also missing the yellow and orange ribbons.  So still searching.

On 3/27/2019 at 9:19 PM, kamakazi20012 said:

That one that I can make out part of the word "Challenge" next to Battlezone is bugging the hell out of me.  I even visited a list of 1982 video games to try to find anything that closely resembles that game's marque but I have not found anything yet.  The other one next to Vanguard I really didn't have much to go on.  That marque looks like it has some kind of arm or other artwork that is either red or brown in color over a white background.  So I'm marque hunting to try to find close matches.  

All the games in that list were made in 1981 or earlier, with some being released in 1982 (like Ms. Pac-Man).  Jack the Giantkiller (which I don't think is the game in question) was made and released in 1982.