Announcing NOVAWOLF for Atari 400/800 XL XE - NOW AVAILABLE!

Video 61

I am pleased to announce that novawolf is available for the atari 5200, and the atari 8-bit line of computers on cartridge. the price will be $39.95 a piece. shipping is free if you live in the u.s.a..

novawolf is a one player, or a simultaneous two player game on both atari platforms.
 as of this moment, we are only taking orders via e-mail, and payment by paypal. please when inquiring or ordering novawolf, please let us know your country of origin for shipping purposes.
 please specify which atari platform you want novawolf on.
 our e-mail addresses are,
video61@atarisales.com
video61atarisales@gmail.com
thank you very much,

lance
www.atarisales.com

-1.jpg

VIDEO 61 & ATARI SALES
www.atarisales.com
22735 Congo St. NE, Stacy, MN 55079
651-462-2500

3 hours ago, Jinroh said:

Oh awesome Lance! Congratulations guys on another great release! I have been anxiously watching for this one.

My next pay day I want to snag a cart for the A8. ❤️

Thank you guys for your hard work! It looks so fun!

hi, Jinroh,

and thanks for the compliments!!

lance

www.atarisales.com

VIDEO 61 & ATARI SALES
www.atarisales.com
22735 Congo St. NE, Stacy, MN 55079
651-462-2500

Thank you for the positive reception for the release of this game. Awhile ago, I seen some posts that there had not been anything like "Solar Fox" ported to the Atari 8 bit. Just about every other system had a Solar Fox, but not the 8-bit. For the last year I had it under the working title "Quantum Fox" but some felt we needed to bring something new to the table with some differences.

Some levels have an extra asteroid or alien space crafts. Some levels have impassable ways and minds you need to avoid.

Many game options. Can play with enemy shooters on all four sides or just have them at the top and bottom. Play 45 or 90 degree directional. Play with 2 players at the same time.

<iframe width="1004" height="753" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BqbQVO9m01w" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Novawolf is now available on cartridge for the Atari 8-bit and Atari 5200. Works on all Atari 8-bit computers. 400/800 with 16K to 64K XL/XE systems. Novawolf brings challenging and intense game action to the Atari 8-bit computer and 5200. Have to collect tiles with four enemy shooters on all four sides shooting bullets at you. Can play as yourself or play with two players. Each level has a different shape, can include minds and walls you need to avoid. Also can have a moving asteroids or alien craft. Game options let you play against two or four enemy shoots, 45 or 90 degree turn movements, turning the back grid on or off. turn walls, minds, and enemy ships on or off.

I would like to thank everyone that assisted with the production of the game. I would like to continue production of Atari 8-bit games and do ports to the 5200 & 7800. If anyone has any concerns, make suggestions, and report issues, they will need to post here on Atari.IO for us to respond or email us directly. Posting anywhere else will not matter, ignored, and will not get any assistance from myself or Video61.