Loving my Mini PCE

btbfilms76

Been playing my mini for about 3 weeks now.  I bought my little bro and myself a Japanese version - the grey Core Grafix version, and a 8bitdo wireless controller to boot.  

During quarantine this was the perfect little package to receive and Ive really been loving it.  I know I do a whole bunch of shows on Atari stuff but I actually had one growing up... I felt like the only kid on the block that had one , thats because I was lol.

Yours truly helped out with this great episode, turns out we live close to each other and he’s dying to play Raiden for the Jag.

Check out this great series - and get a mini... Better yet, play on real hardware.

Host of The Jag Bar • Lynx Lounge  7800 Avenue

:youtube: Watch now on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrhPvmALbHpBUqrbBOms5Vw

It's awesome that you got ahold of one of these. Curious if you have it set up with everything else (where you already had your TG16 and Duo) or if you've got it in another room. Just like with everything else, I was also the only kid on the block that had a TurboGrafx-16 growing up. It was in the lineup with my 7800, Lynx and Jaguar as stuff all of my friends came over to play at my house because they were all such an oddity to them.

I've been loving Shump Junkie's channel ever since you first turned me onto it. He does great reviews. I should reach out to him and invite him to Atari I/O. TurboGrafx-16 / PC Engine has always been my favorite (non-Atari) lineup. I'm glad you're into TG and I feel like more and more people are realizing just how awesome these games are and how they fill that "After NES but before everything else that came afterward" niche.

On 5/31/2020 at 9:57 PM, Justin said:

And wow that's unreal that Gate of Thunder, Legendary Axe and Keith Courage weren't included. Especially the Hudson titles.

I’m not sure, but I believe it was some kind or legal issues with those games.  Gate of Thunder was an amazing game but lets not forget Legendary Axe was their first huge game, I remember that in the gaming magazines back in the day it taking game of the year, still one of my favorites. 

Host of The Jag Bar • Lynx Lounge  7800 Avenue

:youtube: Watch now on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrhPvmALbHpBUqrbBOms5Vw