Whatever Happened to Elvira - Mistress of the Dark?

MaximumRD

An awesome video continuing from the Elvira thread, sums up even better her career and what she is currently up to. AS WELL do yourself a favor and check out his channel and tons of other great videos on all the movies, tv shows and celebs, great insight and fun well done videos by Dave Sundstrom. 

Channel description - This YouTube channel is my outlet for my creativity.  Most of the time, I talk about music, movies and television from 50s, 60s, 70s, and 80s.  You know...THE GOOD STUFF!  I am happy that you have found my channel.  I hope you enjoy my little corner of YouTube!

I am Rob aka MaximumRD aka OldSchoolRetroGamer and THIS is my world http://about.me/maximumrd

"For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday."

- M. Bison

Two of my favorite YouTubers, Dave Sundstrom and @nosweargamer, are both in Utah -- coincidence? They both have this sorta laid back delivery and tone. Might be the same person with two channels and personas. One channel covers pop TV culture from 60s, 70s, and 80s and the other covers geek culture from the same time periods -- you know, the good stuff.

On 10/21/2020 at 10:42 AM, socrates63 said:

Two of my favorite YouTubers, Dave Sundstrom and @nosweargamer, are both in Utah -- coincidence? They both have this sorta laid back delivery and tone. Might be the same person with two channels and personas. One channel covers pop TV culture from 60s, 70s, and 80s and the other covers geek culture from the same time periods -- you know, the good stuff.

Wait! Utah? Sorry, never lived there.

But if I had an alter ego running a second channel, I suppose I might pretend to in order to keep it a secret...😁

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube