Atari I/O Members' TI Systems

Justin

@TMOP69 I'm impressed, you certainly have more TI stuff than I do.  I have even less now than before I downsized.  I ended up finding and closing on the new place so fast I had to to do the unthinkable... garbage.  I may do a video of my now "stealth TI system" this winter as time allows.

<<< My YouTube Page >>>

On 10/15/2023 at 1:24 PM, - Ω - said:

Memory card for what item TIPI, FinalGROM or Lotharek?

I thought I was posting "TI FlashROM & FinalGROM (.BIN image repository) (UPDATED 2/17/2023)" Getting old...

Flashrom99, I was pointing out that arcadeshopper took over something at atari Age. I did get the files and all back . I did not get the Finalgrom as my flashrom99 does what I want.

Greetings fellow TI enthusiasts.

This is my current system, looking a little ratty. It's pretty much dedicated to development since it has the best keyboard of the ones in my stash.
My first original system was a non-QI beige version, purchased in late 1983 when the local K-mart had them for $50 as TI was exiting the market. 40 years ago. Unbelievable.

myti.jpg

11 hours ago, ElectricLab said:

Greetings fellow TI enthusiasts.

This is my current system, looking a little ratty. It's pretty much dedicated to development since it has the best keyboard of the ones in my stash.
My first original system was a non-QI beige version, purchased in late 1983 when the local K-mart had them for $50 as TI was exiting the market. 40 years ago. Unbelievable.

myti.jpg

Welcome to atari.io.  40 years of service is pretty good!  I'd say you got your moneys worth.

Let us know what you have going with that breadboard.  Some kind of disk interface?

Thanks RickR. What's on the breadboard is an RTC board, and the chips are just glue/decoding logic so a progam can bit-bang the SPI interface to get/set time, etc. The RTC chip has some on-chip memory and a unique ID, has timers, and all the usual goodies. I used it in a design at work and thought it'd be a good add on to a board I'm making for the TI. I realize RTCs already exist for the TI, but I wanted to do it just for the fun of it.

In our newsletter we have a section called the Ultimate TI Enthusiast in which we publish a picture and any short description of who you are, your local TI User Group and any other brief history you may want to include. This section has a ton of great looking systems that I would love to include in future editions with your permission of course.

So if any of you want to be famous *smiles* please let me know and I would love to publish a picture of your system, name, user group and a brief history of your collection.

Thanks!