Squad Challenge - Cybermorph (Atari Jaguar)

Justin

1 hour ago, RickR said:

Clearly, I'm no expert.  But I think I have a few tips to share.

• Customize the controls!  You need to feel comfortable with the movement of your ship, and they let you change the controls to whatever suits you best.  Do it!
  • Speed control - It's important to get used to those two buttons.  Use them!
  • No time limit - there's no penalty for taking your time, so do it.  Explore!  Missed a shot?  Come back around and try it again. 

EXCELLENT additions @RickR!! I've updated "The Big Tip-Off" to include your hot tips!! :nintendo_mario_1up: :nintendo_mario_1up: :nintendo_mario_1up: :nintendo_mario_1up:

:pole_position_blimp_big: Congratulations Sabertooth!

Congratulations to @Sabertooth on becoming our TWO-TIME Atari Jaguar Cybermorph Squad Champion! Sabertooth scored the top spot on our Final Standings with a whopping 157,250 points! This is down from last year's score where Sabertooth racked up 477,900 points, but it was enough to clench the 1st Place spot on our board this time around! I took 2nd Place with 128,500 points. Our newcomer to the World of Atari Jaguar, "The Don" @RickR gave it his all and takes 3rd with a hefty 42,150 points! @Gianna rounds things out with an impressive 27,350 points, down from 81,550 last year. Thanks to everybody for joining in this Squad Challenge and sharing your terrific high scores! Congratulations again to @Sabertooth on becoming our Jaguar champion two years in a row, and let's make sure this Challenge continues on the Scoreboard. I hope everybody had fun playing Cybermorph on the Atari Jaguar! :atari_jaguar:

NOTE: Our next High Score Squad Challenge is the 2021 F-ZERO Christmas Challenge for Super Nintendo! Be there!

large.final_standings_atari_jaguar_cybermorph_2021.gif

large.atari_league_world_championships_150.gif

2 minutes ago, Sabertooth said:

Hopefully more members can get a Jaguar in the coming year.

@Sabertooth I think next year will be great :atari_jaguar:

2 minutes ago, Sabertooth said:

I was hoping to get one more game in but Cybermorph takes some time.

We have all the time we need to go back and forth setting higher and higher scores if we continue this in the Scoreboard :mcfur: