California Games Anthology Chapter 2: ’90s Road Trip with Atari Lynx

Justin

blog_lynx_boxes_3-1000x522.jpg

Chapter 2: ’90s Road Trip with Atari Lynx: http://www.atari.io/atari-lynx-california-games-2/

I've just published the second blog article in a four-part anthology chronicling my lifetime of adventures with California Games and the Atari Lynx! It’s being published in four chapters over the course of the Summer. 

It explores what a '90s road trip was like with Atari Lynx, and how well these things have stood the test of time from an era of Double Dare, MC Hammer, and Saved By The Bell.

Enjoy!

Justin 

:emoji-E017:

Nice to read :) My discount bin of heaven came in the form of Jaguar games at $9.99 each =) even my girlfriend at the time picked up a dozen Jaguar titles for me later on while she had went to Florida with her family. I remember her asking me which games I didn't have on a phone call and really gave it no thought other than maybe she was considering getting me one... She came back with literally 12 games and I was floored. :)

7800 - 130XE - XEGS - Lynx - Jaguar - ISO: Atari Falcon030 | STBook |STe

Thanks guys! I'd really like for us to have the best Atari blog out there, I try to keep it interesting.

I think you and I would've been best friends.

lol that's awesome Yo-Yo! One day we'll attend a gaming expo and have an Atari I/O Cookout like they used to do at Atari, so we can all hang out in person.

Archived