Are YOU Keeping up with the Commodore?

Rowsdower70

There was an article posted a couple months ago about a Commodore supporting a school's heat and a/c I'm guessing the video is about that same computer (didn't watch). I read in the article that the Commodore was going to be replaced.

⚠️ THIS MEMBER HAS BEEN BANNED FOR THE FOLLOWING INCIDENT: http://forums.atari.io/index.php/topic/475-theretrocade/?p=7683

There was an article posted a couple months ago about a Commodore supporting a school's heat and a/c I'm guessing the video is about that same computer (didn't watch). I read in the article that the Commodore was going to be replaced.

Yep, I remember reading this as well and was fascinated with the idea... even if it doesn't make much sense these days heh :)

7800 - 130XE - XEGS - Lynx - Jaguar - ISO: Atari Falcon030 | STBook |STe

The grandest of high-fives to the little Commodore that could!

Kinda dismayed that the report frowns on the continued use of the stable system (though unsurprised by the tone).

And you see? 175 million to replace it! It's priceless!

(yes my math is sound and I did not totally listen to the report half-eared and starstruck by the 'puter)

Awesome!

Did they get the year wrong? I thought the A2000 didn't come out until 1987.

(That is one goofy-looking lady. She's making a Muppet face of some kind when she sneers, "Nearly thirty years later."  What, can't handle anything that you can't find on your little cell-phone? :D)

Archived