Squad Challenge - Arkanoid (NES)

Justin

:pole_position_blimp_big: Congratulations RickR!

Congratulations to "The Don" @RickR on a fantastic win! Rick takes the top spot in our Final Standings with an impressive score of 59,130 points. Way to go, Rick! "The Mayor" @greenween came in with a stellar performance, scoring 32,700 points and taking our 2nd spot on the board. The Legendary @TrekMD takes the 3rd spot on our board with a solid 16,190 points! Congratulations once again to Rick for his  BIG WIN, and I want to thank @RickR for nominating this game! I hope everybody had fun playing Arkanoid for the Nintendo Entertainment System!

A very special "Thank You" to @Sabertooth who is doing yeoman's work continuously hosting wonderful Squad Challenges and other fun events in our new Club VCS! Be sure to join Club VCS this month for their Akka Arrh Recharged Squad Challenge!

NOTE: Our next Squad Challenge is for the Atari 2600. Be there!

large.final_standings_nes_arkanoid.gif

large.atari_league_world_championships_150.gif

I need to play this more!  Love the game but the controller that I got has issues, so I had to use the regular NES controller.  Not as much fun as with a paddle controller.  I'll have to open the controller and see if it needs to be cleaned.  Still, it was fun!  Congrats @RickR!

🖖 Going to the final frontier, gaming...