Frogger

Jag_Mag

See the %!#$& their trying to pull Alex,I made less then $950 for reverse engineering the snes version and re writing all the code.Four months work for me programming a Jaguar game is not worth anywhere near $1000 dollars to them.If you paid me $10 dollars a day for four months it would be $1200,I made less then that.Hundreds of members ordered the game and a few people helped me make a tiny bit more,I did this for members not for me,nobody works for $10 a day programming.

Edited by Jag_Mag

Site looks impressive so far. One thing though, lots of mention of Retro game ROMS however I didn't seem to see anything to indicate the platform they were intended for? I mean I know it's for Jaguar obviously but a visitor unaware might not realize it. Now I assume it's just an oversight as it's still a work in progress but it's just feedback in case it was overlooked. 

I am Rob aka MaximumRD aka OldSchoolRetroGamer and THIS is my world http://about.me/maximumrd

"For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday."

- M. Bison