Red Dead Redemption Xbox 360

walter_J64bit

Man, I don't have any consoles for that game but I should probably get the PC version and finally play this game for myself. 😝🤷‍♂️

I am Rob aka MaximumRD aka OldSchoolRetroGamer and THIS is my world http://about.me/maximumrd

"For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday."

- M. Bison

18 hours ago, walter_J64bit said:

I'll give credit where credit is due, This game is on par with GTA 5 👌 I just don't tension span to play this game. 😒 lol! I'm sorry Rockstar!

What made you want to give it a try?  It's been a long time, but I was impressed with it!  Unfortunately I found it guilty of one of the cardinal sins of video gaming (moves too slow) so I never got around to finishing it.  If I'm reading your post correctly, sounds like you're in the same boat?

1 hour ago, Smell Dawg said:

What made you want to give it a try?  It's been a long time, but I was impressed with it!  Unfortunately I found it guilty of one of the cardinal sins of video gaming (moves too slow) so I never got around to finishing it.  If I'm reading your post correctly, sounds like you're in the same boat?

I like the GTA games so I wanted to try it out. Yes it's too slow I think they should had a smaller map just in GTA 4.