The 20 Greatest Atari Lynx Games of All-Time

TrekMD

@Video 61 can weigh in on this more than I can - and maybe this would be an excellent topic for one of his unique Blog posts - but according to Lance, EPYX had a great many more Lynx games already in development that would've cost Atari very little to bring to fruition, but Jack Tramiel pulled the plug. Incredibly unfortunate.

2 hours ago, Justin said:

@Video 61 can weigh in on this more than I can - and maybe this would be an excellent topic for one of his unique Blog posts - but according to Lance, EPYX had a great many more Lynx games already in development that would've cost Atari very little to bring to fruition, but Jack Tramiel pulled the plug. Incredibly unfortunate.

hi justin,

we can cover that in a future blog post.

thanks!

lance

www.atarisales.com

VIDEO 61 & ATARI SALES
www.atarisales.com
22735 Congo St. NE, Stacy, MN 55079
651-462-2500

I love the Lynx and one of my nephews has found Warbirds and Blue Lightning to be his favorites.  

BITD the only reason why I wanted a Lynx was for Hard Drivin’.  I found a Lynx but never have found Hard Drivin’.  I found the game for the Genesis but my word it was sluggish.

I’m still after a few titles.