Hera Primera for Vectrex

TrekMD

A clone of Juno First is now available for the Vectrex with the name Hera Primera.  It's CIB with an overlay.  The video below shows a demo of the game.  More details below the video...

182aUAv.jpg

You can get the game at poly.play:  Hera Primera.  The box comes in both EU and US versions. 

🖖 Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Posted (edited)

Just got an update today:

Dear pre-orderers of »Hera Primera«,

The delivery date for the overlays has finally been set. They will arrive on 4 April. Delivery of the »Hera Primera« can therefore begin on 8 April 2024.

Please find attached a photo of the last overlay prototype and pictures of the module production.

Thank you for your patience.

Edited by TrekMD

18 minutes ago, socrates63 said:

Whelp, mine has the buzz off mod, so I guess no joy for me when it arrives. According to tracking, the airplane carrying the package arrived today — I assume it arrived in the US somewhere.

I think our carts are flight buddies!  I have the exact same update!  I believe they are in NY.

2 hours ago, TrekMD said:

Curious that, with such a complete package, that there is no manual included.

The overlay is really nice. It had a clear wrap on both sides too. I’m surprised about the manual as well. I’ll be interested to hear from you all, if yours includes a manual.
Maybe mine was left out? 🤔

Note: I forgot to mention that the CIB also includes an old school, plastic cart holder. The CIB really looks like it was produced BITD.

Edited by sramirez2008