PRGE 2024

socrates63

PRGE is right around the corner.

Two questions:

1. Who's going and what days are you attending? @CrossBow are you attending all three days? @RickR have you been able confirm? @sramirez2008 @TrekMD? Anyone else?
  2. Is there a list of the new games that AtariAge is bringing to PRGE to sell?

I'll be the Expo on Friday and Saturday. I haven't quite figured out when I need to leave on Saturday though. I am bummed that I will miss Nolan on Sunday.

Anyone want to grab lunch or dinner on Friday?

I decided to drive down on Friday this year to make the return trip home a bit easier. Last year, I left home around 5am Saturday and drove back that night after grabbing dinner with Steve, Darrell G, Champ Games, and ZPH. I almost died more than once during that three hour drive back home 😂 😴 Being tired and having a full belly is not a good combo when driving late at night.

53 minutes ago, RickR said:

Will do.  I'll have my atariage badge too.  If I can find it 🙂  Do you all remember which pizza place it was?

I’ll have to ask the ZeroPage Homebrew crew. They found it and we’ve gone the last two years. 

I’ll be around the Champ Games and AtariAge booths. I plan on spending more time on the floor this year.

I'm willing to share cell phone number privately, but I'm sure I can find you guys.  For @socrates63, I'll look up...he's tall. 

Two warnings:  I'll be wearing a mask (my wife is still vulnerable), and I will try to remember to get selfies.  🙂  (Feel free to say no, my feelings won't be hurt). 

Assuming the the flight times don't change again... looks like the Mrs. and I will be arriving in the early evening on Thursday. We are staying through the weekend and leaving out early on Monday morning.

Both my wife and I have some mobility issues these days so not sure how much more out and about we will be aside from the show itself.

See what I'm up to over at the Ivory Tower Collections: http://www.youtube.com/ivorytowercollections

I posted this on Facebook too, but I want to share here as well.  For those of you flying in, our Portland airport renovation is now 90% complete, and it is pretty spectacular.  It's been redone to reflect the spirit of this special place.  Wood, open air, and trees.  It really gives a nice first impression of the city and state. 

thumbnail.jpg

Edited by RickR

6 hours ago, RickR said:

I posted this on Facebook too, but I want to share here as well.  For those of you flying in, our Portland airport renovation is now 90% complete, and it is pretty spectacular.  It's been redone to reflect the spirit of this special place.  Wood, open air, and trees.  It really gives a nice first impression of the city and state. 

thumbnail.jpg

Thanks for posting. Looking forward to seeing the renovation. 

On 9/16/2024 at 8:04 PM, sramirez2008 said:

Sizzle Pie. There’s a location ~mile from the Convention Center. I’ve walked over to it, the last two years. 

According to Google maps it is more like just under 2 miles and is apparently a 30min walk to get there? If the wife and I go, we would be hitting an uber or catching a ride with someone at the event.

See what I'm up to over at the Ivory Tower Collections: http://www.youtube.com/ivorytowercollections

10 hours ago, sramirez2008 said:

I just posed this question on Discard. 

Has there been any new Lynx releases under the AtariAge publishing since last years PRGE? I'm sure he will have Lynx games for sale, but I'm not aware of any newer releases that AtariAge is behind? I think that is mostly Carl's this year.

12 hours ago, CrossBow said:

Has there been any new Lynx releases under the AtariAge publishing since last years PRGE? I'm sure he will have Lynx games for sale, but I'm not aware of any newer releases that AtariAge is behind? I think that is mostly Carl's this year.

He had Odynexus and Growing Ties Deluxe last year, for which I'm still waiting on the boxes.  I have not seen anything new this year for the Lynx but I was curious.  Sometimes, these things show up out of nowhere.

🖖 Going to the final frontier, gaming...