Your Desktop / Favorite wallpapers etc.

MaximumRD

Back to the future of Archviz by Roberto De Rose [3840x2160]
Direct link: https://i.redd.it/r8xfd9rko6tb1.png

r8xfd9rko6tb1.png

I am Rob aka MaximumRD aka OldSchoolRetroGamer and THIS is my world http://about.me/maximumrd

"For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday."

- M. Bison

Background story: I like blue themed desktop pics on my Windows PC so that's what I download.  And I switch between Light Mode & Dark Mode depending on what I use my PC for.  Light Mode is for "work stuff" and I use the standard Win 10 logo screen and Dark Mode is for when I relax and play games and/or just web browse. These are my favorites...

1.jpg.2d1318c6ab2de0da8370fd813b417841.jpg

This is my overall retro gaming background, works great for both original games and recharched ones. 🙂

Background.png.32a5c43c949d29b0bb6736a44dfeec7d.png

I used this for when I play on MAME to have a feel of an 80's arcade.  I got this from a HyperSpin theme which is great for a background pic.

video_games_doom_console_logos_desktop_1680x1050_wallpaper-415541.jpg.d2d7d55c2d6d12cecd5335c5a87fac4e.jpg

And this is for when I play Doom mods and pretty much any modern PC game (which is mostly FPS stuff).

Once I get my RPi 4 hooked up again I'll have some post some VCS related pics I used for Ubuntu...