For The Car Enthusiasts (I know there are some here)

Atari 5200 Guy

I found a neat car video series to watch on YouTube.  I loved tinkering with cars in the past when I had the "freedom" to do so because it was interesting to find a $100 car that was crap and get it going enough to drive around town.  It's how I found a Mazda 323 coupe with moon roof that was a lot of fun to drive.  $50 for the car, replaced windshield, bondo the hole in the hood, replace the tires all the way around.  I got 40,000 miles out of it before the computer went out in it.  5 speed, too.  It was a fun little car.  I think I miss that car more than any other I had.  It was suppose to be totaled but it ran fine...just needed some TLC.  I still remember my Grandmother getting on to me for buying it.  Then when it died all I head was "ahhh...that was such a good lil' car."  Yeah...exactly what I thought LOL.

Anyway, here's one of this channel's videos for you guys to check out.  Pretty interesting stuff.  Kinda makes me want to go and try to find some old barns or junkyards to go through. Enjoy!

Very good, thanks for sharing. 

I had a project car, got it road-worthy once again, and sold it.  I do not miss it.  It was so space and time consuming.  I'd rather focus on my work and play video games in my spare time.  But I do enjoy watching videos like these a lot.  Someday, I may get another project car.  But for now, I'm happy with less stuff.