Club VCS Creator Space

Sabertooth

On this episode of #NoFilterHD, I play #CashCowDX by @PixelGames & #BlockEmSockEm by @johnhancockretro on the #AtariVCS! #CashCow is a fantastic game in the style of #DonutDodo which is also amazing, and Block 'Em Sock 'Em is a cool #puzzler you'll enjoy. Let's play the #games, chat & have some fun on the #Atari #VCS! Episode Length: Approx 35 mins. Subscribe, Like & Comment!

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // On this #AtariNewsline #update, I pose the question: Is @Google systematically #erasing #Atari's #history? Well, their #BorregasAve offices have all been #demolished for #parkinglots & huge glass monstrosities. I read this #article by @KezaMacDonald with @timeextension64. See for yourself & let me know what u think in comments! Pretty disgraceful stuff!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbhu1Lj8L4k

ANL_GOOGLE_PIC2.jpg

NOW on #AtariNewsline! The #Circus is Coming to Town! #AtariVCS town, that is! Watch the NEW #trailer by @Ettinsoft 4 #CircusInterstellar! This Fri May 10 on @TheAtari_VCS! Plus: a clip from my #interview w/ these A+ #indiedevs! #Atari #Gaming #BCB Click:

My exploration of PC-Mode continues with Battlezone: Gold Edition.  Played on a stock 8 GB Atari VCS on Steam via ChimeraOS.  It feels good to play Battlezone on an Atari. Rebellion did a fine job with this re-imagined version. On sale now for $3.84 on Steam. I couldn't resist.

On 5/9/2024 at 8:41 PM, Sabertooth said:

My exploration of PC-Mode continues with Battlezone: Gold Edition.  Played on a stock 8 GB Atari VCS on Steam via ChimeraOS.  It feels good to play Battlezone on an Atari. Rebellion did a fine job with this re-imagined version. On sale now for $3.84 on Steam. I couldn't resist.

your thumbnails are just AMAZING~ Cant wait to check this one out! love Battlezone!

On this episode of #UNBOXD, #BCB unboxes some cool gadgets, toys & items by #tigerelectronics! This is in preparation for #TigerBling, his new series that airs every other Wed at noon here on #BCB! There's also a HUGE #UFO #crashlanding & #Blazer returns to play havoc with the #LaBamba #HitClips #party! Items unboxed include: #HitClips, #Robster the #robot, the #Tinyhands game #Pandimonium, other #retro #boardgames, new #Evercade carts, an #Atari #8bitcomputer #game, #Zenji, and much, much more!

Coming up MONDAY 5/13! On this episode of #ThatAtariShow, @ethacade returns to discuss #Atari #Biz #Chat! This ranges from #Atari reviving #Infogrames, New Vs. Old @Atari fans, @DigitalEclipse, @Nightdivestudios, #YarsRising, #stocks, #sales, #game #acquisitions & more! Plus: #YTOTM (YouTuber of the Month) Reution w/ @ballistik_coffee_boy, @GAMECLOSET, @mikesgaminggala, @RetroBlissGaming & my good buddy @MrPoestyle (my bigger bro from another mo!) PLUS #Asteroids inducted into the 2024 #WorldVideogame #halloffame! Let's discuss! NEXT on That Atari Show! 10a MST! MONDAY! 

Join us LIVE in chat!

Just interviewed #indiedev Jerrel w/ @SungrandStudios about his upcoming #Atari #VCS #games, incl. #ClasherBall, which is launching in about 2 wks! Look 4 this #interview on #ThatAtariShow in about a month! Jerrel has a storied history w/ gaming, incl. #SilverFalls on the #Switch!

Screenshot 2024-05-12 181440.png

Funkmaster V/ Vinnie Vineyard reviews what he considers one of the crowning achievements of the Atari Recharged series: Gravitar Recharged. Almost everything about this title is VASTLY improved over the series' predecessors. Playing this game with a classic controller is one of the best reasons to purchase an Atari VCS console #retrogaming #atari #atarivcs

:pole_position_blimp: Visit Atari 7800 Forever online: https://www.atari7800forever.com

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // On this #AtariNewsline #update, #atari.com is having a #MemorialDay #Sale! The #sale only lasts throughout the next week, but some deals expire this #weekend and #Saturday, May 18th! Let's taka a look at the #deals, including #AtariVCS bundles & more! Up to 30% off! Subscribe, Like & Comment! Thanks for watching! BCB ***

On this episode of #ThatAtariShow, our friend @metgangames drops in to discuss his latest #games on the #AtariVCS, including ... the first #Pinball game on the #VCS?! Plus another 2 in development that are coming pretty soon. Metgan also talks about his plans for the #XBox and #VCS! Also: all the latest #Atari news in #AtariNewsline, plus a new #gamereview for #Cracked for the #Atari7800 or #Atari2600Plus! ! Is it all its cracked up to be?

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // Recently, my good friend & fellow content creator @GenXGrownUp posted a video about modern #Atari's issues, including #incomplete #AtariXP #boxsets, non-working #games, incorrect #manuals, #shippingdelays & #preorders that don't mean a thing. What's my #feedback as an @Atari fan for over 40 years? Let's discuss! Can @Atari find away out of this mess?! What do u think?

RI @ 9a PST/12p EST: #Atari #Intellivision #Acquisition: #Predictions & What's To Come? On this episode of @Atari Newsline, I discuss things we MAY see in the near future, including an @Intellivision #compilation by@DigitalEclipse, a MINI & more! What's YOUR prediction? Click: 

On 5/21/2024 at 1:21 AM, Ballistik said:

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // Recently, my good friend & fellow content creator @GenXGrownUp posted a video about modern #Atari's issues, including #incomplete #AtariXP #boxsets, non-working #games, incorrect #manuals, #shippingdelays & #preorders that don't mean a thing. What's my #feedback as an @Atari fan for over 40 years? Let's discuss! Can @Atari find away out of this mess?! What do u think?

Lot's of feelings on this...

On 5/24/2024 at 1:08 AM, Ballistik said:

RI @ 9a PST/12p EST: #Atari #Intellivision #Acquisition: #Predictions & What's To Come? On this episode of @Atari Newsline, I discuss things we MAY see in the near future, including an @Intellivision #compilation by@DigitalEclipse, a MINI & more! What's YOUR prediction? Click: 

I think that you're probably right that we will see DE give the Gold Master Series treatment to Intellivision.  There is a lot of history there.   Also, DE was working on an update to Night Stalker for the Amico.  Mike Mika was handling it.  Now that they are under the Atari umbrella, maybe that product could be finished? Astrosmash and Shark, Shark were sold off last year to BBG Entertainment, so those aren't included.  Unfortunate as besides Night Stalker, they are the two most recognizable Intellivision IPs. 

Coming up MON! @SungrandStudios is our Special Guest! We discuss his 1st #game 4 @TheAtari_VCS, #SilverFalls on #Switch & #3DS, & more stuff in the #Atari #VCS pipeline! PLUS: #Intellivision/@atari & Ferg's @2600GameByGame #Podcast! #BCB Link Incoming! #gaming #atarivcs #indiedev MONDAY 5/27/24 MEMORIAL DAY! 9 am PST/12 pm ESt! Join us! (Link updated 5/25/24) Click the pic below:

Edited by Ballistik

Just interviewed #CarlForhan w/ #Songbird Prod. (@SongbirdPro) about #JagFest 2024! It's the 25th anniv of Carl's A+ work w/ the #Atari #Jaguar & #Lynx #homebrew scene & he's an integral force in the #retrogaming community! (#Nuon, anyone?) Coming 2 #ThatAtariShow on 6/3 on #BCB!

Subscribe now & check the notification bell to be notified this Monday!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF5173sAIQV9F1oiw02apiw

Screenshot 2024-05-28 194905.png