Dinoforce - NEW FREE game for TurboGrafx-16 and PC Engine from PCEWorks!!

Justin

PCEWorks has a NEW HuCard release for the TurboGrafx-16 and has made the game's ROM available to download COMPLETELY FREE of charge on their blog! You can get the game ROM for free by checking out their page here: 

http://dinoforce.pceworks.net

Dinoforce is probably THE MOST INFAMOUS UNRELEASED PC ENGINE TITLE OUT THERE. A horizontal shoot'em up with a unique weapon system and lots of secrets to discover, Dinoforce was featured in a few issues of PC Engine Gekkan in 1991, but eventually never saw release. A few rare glimpses of prototype versions surfaced over the years, but a ROM was never made available and the completion status of the game remained a mystery.

PCEWorks is a dedicated team of PC Engine and TurboGrafx-16 enthusiasts who release new games and new box sets for the NEC PC Engine and TurboGrafx-16. Often times they generously have made special releases of Duo games on CD available for free by mail upon request. Both @btbfilms76 and I have received Dracula X - Rondo of Blood  (a Japanese release for the Duo) from PCEWorks and it was fantastically well done, with detailed screen printing on the CD and a beautiful poster included in the free mailing. So cool! PCEWorks has been teasing an upcoming release for a while already, and the finished game has finally been released!

You can download the game’s ROM file completely free of charge by following the link to our info page above. (Out of respect for their request, I am not attaching the ROM file to this post, but rather linking to their Blog where you can download it free of charge). I have already loaded Dinoforce to my TurboEverdrive and have been playing it on my TurboDuo. It plays great on the original hardware and it's awesome to finally be able to play this!

Physical HuCard editions are currently available for pre-order from PCEWorks. Details on those and all related items are available on their site:  http://dinoforce.pceworks.net

dinoforce_body_background_1.jpgdinoforce_body_background_2.jpg

df_overview_on_white.jpg