Sabertooth

image.png.907d3dc2be3c2fd82e840c150c549011.png

Release Date: October 14, 2023

Retail: $8.99

Developer(s): MuddyVision

Publisher: MuddyVision

Synopsis :

E.X.O (Elite Xeno Operations.)

Your objective is to rescue your 4 team mates who are all inconveniently being held in different places.

You also need to foil an alien plot to destroy the Earth and wipe out Humanity. How rude.

Controls

• Button 1 is mapped to lasers (useful for softer targets, mines, probes).
  • Button 2 is mapped to rockets. (default is a "down" rocket, rockets can be flicked upwards by using up + button 2.
  • Up activates thrust / engines.
  • left and right to move left and right.
  • Select = Bail out - only works on screen 1 of any world (used if you select the wrong level to try by mistake).
  • See the in-game "how to play" for more details.

Gameplay & Objective

• Each level has a generator and a security code. To rescue the team member and leave the level, you need both.
  • Each level also has a hidden Key Stone. Switches are used to unlock the rooms containing the Key Stones. When the final Key Stone is unlocked the screen will screen shake, notifying you something has changed in the level.
  • You will not be able to get to the security code until you have disabled the generator and weakened the security systems that block the way.
  • (TLDR : Generator -> Security Code -> Exit -> Boss).
  • Rockets are limited, use them sparingly! replenishments can be found, usually 1 crate on each world.

Life & Death

• If you lose your ship, you will restart at either the beginning of the level or the most recently activated restart point.
  • Restart points look like TV's, fly into them to activate them, when they are active, they are green.

@sramirez2008 Didn't Muddy mention there is a special edition version of E.X.O. that will be released in physical form that has like a novella with it or something? I wasn't able to attend PRGE but I will get the game physically at some point from the AA store.

See what I'm up to over at the Ivory Tower Collections: http://www.youtube.com/ivorytowercollections

11 minutes ago, CrossBow said:

@sramirez2008 Didn't Muddy mention there is a special edition version of E.X.O. that will be released in physical form that has like a novella with it or something? I wasn't able to attend PRGE but I will get the game physically at some point from the AA store.

Correct. There will be a Special Edition. What was on sale at PRGE is not the Special Edition.