Atari 7800 Forever Podcast!

Funkmaster V

Atari 7800 Forever State of the Union Podcast!

Funkmaster V and Silverback talk about the "Last Chance" Homebrew sale over at Atari Age.com, what they think the fallout from that sale will be, the future of homebrew programming, Atari VCS news, Atari Incorporated moves/ releases and acquisitions, and a 7800 surprise on the Atari VCS (Congrats Bob!)

Will play live July 6th 2023 at 8AM EST.

https://youtube.com/live/k1NRgpBMCII

atari 7800 state of the union.png

:pole_position_blimp: Visit Atari 7800 Forever online: https://www.atari7800forever.com

ATARI PODCAST 7:30 TONIGHT! Silverback and Funkmaster V jabberjaw about the games on the Atari 7800/VCS that they have defeated, the 2600+, new 7800 reviews, as they wait for Berzerk Recharged. #atari7800 #atari #atarivcs

:pole_position_blimp: Visit Atari 7800 Forever online: https://www.atari7800forever.com

Tonight 7:30PM EST!!!!!!!!!

Silverback and Funkmaster V of www.Atari7800Forever.com list the Top 5 things they are thankful for, and the Top 5 things they aren't thankful for when it comes to the company known as Atari... which has become self aware this year. Nova Wolf is released for the Atari 7800, Atari is up for an award, the Atari 2600+ seems to be bangin' and the Black Friday sale is still rolling along. Check out our cute azzez and Chat with us LIVE. #atari7800 #atari #atari2600 #atarivcs

I wish I felt better for it. Honestly yesterday (Saturday) was much worse for me.  Losing my voice, sore throat, congestion, etc.  But I look forward to doing the podcast for you guys and I'm glad Vinnie carried the show because I was not at 100%.  I still had fun pitching in my thoughts and trying to not let the NyQuil take over lol I felt like it turned out pretty good. 

One thing I'm going to throw out there is that there will be a poll on my channel, but I'll put the word here too.  Vinnie pitched the idea of renaming the podcast.  He started atari7800forever.com 20 or more years ago as one of the only places on the internet to give reviews, articles, guides and more for the 7800.  It's his legacy, and while crossbow and myself have contributed in the past and recently, Vinnie really deserves all the praise for the awesome website and creating the podcast.

Vinnie told me he felt that since we cover VCS stuff, Atari news and basically everything else, that the Atari 7800 forever podcast name is no longer correct and is misleading.  As in we don't just cover 7800 stuff. So my question to you guys is, do you think we should change the name?  He suggested the Atari Network Podcast but maybe we could come up with something else?  Let me know your thoughts here and I'll have a community poll on my YouTube channel later today or tomorrow morning. 

Oh and I will not be changing my channel name or personal moniker I promise.  That was the one and only change to the Atari Network!

:pole_position_blimp: Watch 7800 Pro Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@TheAtariNetwork

10 hours ago, Silver Back said:

I wish I felt better for it. Honestly yesterday (Saturday) was much worse for me.  Losing my voice, sore throat, congestion, etc.  But I look forward to doing the podcast for you guys and I'm glad Vinnie carried the show because I was not at 100%.  I still had fun pitching in my thoughts and trying to not let the NyQuil take over lol I felt like it turned out pretty good. 

One thing I'm going to throw out there is that there will be a poll on my channel, but I'll put the word here too.  Vinnie pitched the idea of renaming the podcast.  He started atari7800forever.com 20 or more years ago as one of the only places on the internet to give reviews, articles, guides and more for the 7800.  It's his legacy, and while crossbow and myself have contributed in the past and recently, Vinnie really deserves all the praise for the awesome website and creating the podcast.

Vinnie told me he felt that since we cover VCS stuff, Atari news and basically everything else, that the Atari 7800 forever podcast name is no longer correct and is misleading.  As in we don't just cover 7800 stuff. So my question to you guys is, do you think we should change the name?  He suggested the Atari Network Podcast but maybe we could come up with something else?  Let me know your thoughts here and I'll have a community poll on my YouTube channel later today or tomorrow morning. 

Oh and I will not be changing my channel name or personal moniker I promise.  That was the one and only change to the Atari Network!

If you ever plan to do a 5200 podcast, please let me know, I'll watch it.

<<< My YouTube Page >>>