Introducing Club Evercade: "Let's All Play" Series

Everyone:  I'd like to introduce an idea to have some fun together with our Evercades.  Every month, we can collectively choose one cartridge and play it....together.  We can explore every game on the cart.  Discuss tips.  Discuss favorites.  Discuss not-so-favorites.  Both good and bad!  And maybe if we find games that lead themselves to it, have impromptu high-score challenges.  Or end the month with our tabulated rankings of games on each cart. 

This will be unique for our club, and I'm hoping it will give us all an excuse to PLAY our Evercades and maybe even attract new members here.  Let's see where this goes!  Speaking for myself, I want to play my Evercade more and explore the library in depth.

What do you all think? 

Coming soon in another thread will be a poll for our first game selection for Feb 2024!  Please vote.  I want to make sure we allow members to pick the games going forward, with enough advance notice that everyone can get a copy of the game beforehand (if they don't already have it).  

Edited by RickR

Good idea, I had the handheld when it originally came out in 2020. I wasn't sure if I would like it but it was something new but familiar and the fact that it could be used with HDMI was a selling point for me. Then the VS came out and I played that more once I had it. I travel a lot for work, so I usually take my EXP and now the Pocket with me. It's good the carts can be used in various devices and still have built in games with the EXP and Pocket. My cartridge collection has grown to 22 and quite happy with the variety of games.