Recharged Squad Challenge 025 - Berzerk: Recharged

default_pole_position_blimp_big.gifCongratulations DAMON!

Congratulations @damon!  He takes the win in our Berzerk: Recharged Challenge!

@damon makes his Recharged Squad Challenge debut with a stunning first place finish of 185,080.  I danced around Evil Otto enough to eek out a second place score of 130,680.  @Mockduck takes third on the podium with 104,960.  @Cryptocoffee13 and @Atari 5200 Guy round out the board with 67,880 and 26,315, respectively.

As the winner of this round @damon will receive three entries!

@Atari 5200 Guy receives one entry, plus a bonus entry for sharing his attempt on YouTube!  That's two (2) entries total!

Everyone else will receive one entry!

I'd like to encourage @damon to post this high score on the Scoreboard so we can make sure this Challenge continues on!

I hope you all enjoyed this round and Berzerk: Recharged.  This is probably the most divisive title in the series.  From the art style, to the pacing, to the twin-stick approach, there is a lot that doesn't feel like Berzerk.  That said, absent the weight of it's namesake there is a fun game here.

image.png

NOTE: Series Five of the Recharged Squad Challenge  continues with a special cross platform celebration!  Be There!

large.atari_league_world_championships_150.gif.1477e13df3b11a4b12f5c8b15459a89f.gif