Songs that were played so much, you got sick of them. (add your own)

- Ω -

I can't think of any songs off the top of my head, but I do have a food dish -- chicken fried steak.

This was my go-to breakfast for who knows how long until my eldest son was old enough to share my food. Every time we went out for breakfast, that's what he wanted, so I ended up ordering it to share it with him since he wasn't big enough to eat it on his own. After a while, I got tired of it and ordered something else for myself. We took home the leftover chicken fried steak. My eldest is now 23, and I have yet to order chicken fried steak breakfast for myself.

Sorry for derailing this music thread with a food response 😂

2 minutes ago, socrates63 said:

I can't think of any songs off the top of my head, but I do have a food dish -- chicken fried steak.

This was my go-to breakfast for who knows how long until my eldest son was old enough to share my food. Every time we went out for breakfast, that's what he wanted, so I ended up ordering it to share it with him since he wasn't big enough to eat it on his own. After a while, I got tired of it and ordered something else for myself. We took home the leftover chicken fried steak. My eldest is now 23, and I have yet to order chicken fried steak breakfast for myself.

Sorry for derailing this music thread with a food response 😂

This reminds me of when I first got married.  My wife and I were saving to buy a house.  We lived right next to a Fred Meyer store.  So we'd buy the 3 packs of Fred Meyer take/bake pizzas because they were cheap.  NOT like a Papa Murphy or what you might expect now, these were essentially about the same quality of frozen pizza only refrigerated.  Anyway, once we finally bought a house....NEVER AGAIN with those lousy cardboard pizzas!  🙂 

12 minutes ago, RickR said:

This reminds me of when I first got married.  My wife and I were saving to buy a house.  We lived right next to a Fred Meyer store.  So we'd buy the 3 packs of Fred Meyer take/bake pizzas because they were cheap.  NOT like a Papa Murphy or what you might expect now, these were essentially about the same quality of frozen pizza only refrigerated.  Anyway, once we finally bought a house....NEVER AGAIN with those lousy cardboard pizzas!  🙂 

Ha! We went through the same phase. I bought frozen pizza when they were on sale a couple of times and have not done it again. If I want cheap pizza now, I just go to Costco.

I'm sure many got sick of this one...

Although I had fun one day while at Disney Springs.  A grandma was admonishing her granddaughter by telling her to "let go."  I looked at her and told her, "M'am.  You're at Disney.  You're saying it wrong.  It's: Let IT go!"  Her face went from a very serious look when I started talking to total laughter when I finshed. 

🖖 Going to the final frontier, gaming...