It's unicorn time! Rescue Terra 1

Neon Wraith

I received a Rescue Terra 1 cart in a boxed lot of games and hardware.  I have no interest in this game personally, so I am offering it up for sale.  This sale is for the cart only, I don't have a box or manual, sorry.  The cart is in excellent and clean condition, however the label is bubbled as the glue has dried out and is not doing it's job anymore.  Please see pics for condition. I will keep this ad open until April 28th (one week) at 8 PM EST so everyone can see it.  Please make me an offer that I can't refuse!  Shipping will be included in the agreed upon price and I will only ship to the continental U. S. and Canada.  Payment via Paypal or personal check (my bank will hold checks for 10 days to clear).

20240421_211843.jpg

20240421_211525.jpg

20240421_211900.jpg

20240421_211848.jpg

20240421_211837.jpg

20240421_211624.jpg

20240421_211625.jpg

This is a really cool find, and I think we all appreciate the offer.  In looking at Pricecharting.com, this is a very valuable game! 

I hope someone steps up to make you an offer.  If you don't sell it, you might post here again with the price you are looking for.  Most people here are honest collectors that don't want to lowball. 

1 hour ago, RickR said:

This is a really cool find, and I think we all appreciate the offer.  In looking at Pricecharting.com, this is a very valuable game! 

I hope someone steps up to make you an offer.  If you don't sell it, you might post here again with the price you are looking for.  Most people here are honest collectors that don't want to lowball. 

That is true, but as a collector part of the thrill and hunt is to find or get stuff below the market value as well since most collectors, aren't looking to flip and want to actually have these games in their collection to play from time to time.

I have been looking for one of these for well over 20 years now....hmmm...

See what I'm up to over at the Ivory Tower Collections: http://www.youtube.com/ivorytowercollections

3 hours ago, CrossBow said:

That is true, but as a collector part of the thrill and hunt is to find or get stuff below the market value as well since most collectors, aren't looking to flip and want to actually have these games in their collection to play from time to time.

I have been looking for one of these for well over 20 years now....hmmm...

I would also be willing to trade for some mod services if that helps sweeten the pot. 😁

11 hours ago, Neon Wraith said:

Currently, I did not receive an offer on this cart.  I did Send you a PM on AA awhile ago about some Game Gears and Lynx to be modded.  I'll PM you again.

P.S.  I have a different screen name on AA.

I've replied to your PM on the AA forums. But you could have sent the PM here as well. While I'm not nearly as active here as I am in the AA forums, I'm lurking all the same :)

See what I'm up to over at the Ivory Tower Collections: http://www.youtube.com/ivorytowercollections