Join the World of Atari!

Sign In or Create Your Atari I/O Account to join the party! Membership is always free! Gain full access to an amazing new retrogaming community with UNLIMITED member features, weekly high score championships, and prizes. Join other friendly retrogamers as we celebrate nostalgia & classic games, from Atari to Nintendo, Sega, TurboGrafx-16 and beyond!

Photo

Activision patches

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 RickR

RickR

The Don

• 5,004 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 03:43 PM

Post pics if you have any!

• kamakazi20012 likes this

#2 RickR

RickR

The Don

• 5,004 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 03:45 PM

I recently found one of mine for Skiing and framed it.  Yep, I earned this one by sending a photo in.  I think I have one for Laser Blast too, but it hasn't turned up yet. 

Attached Thumbnails

• activision patch 002.JPG

• LeeJ07, StormSurge, kamakazi20012 and 1 other like this

#3 TrekMD

TrekMD

Pretzel Member

• 493 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 11:06 PM

I have a couple.  I'll need to take a picture!

• StormSurge and kamakazi20012 like this

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

#4 kamakazi20012

kamakazi20012

Pear Member

• 1,028 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 12:56 AM

Unfortunately I wasn't on the 2600 wagon when Activision was handing them out nor did I ever see any Activision titles on the store shelves in my area.  Alas, I missed them.

• StormSurge likes this

#5 Arenafoot

Arenafoot

Atari VCS/2600 Homebrew curator

• 2,208 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 02:29 AM

I have the Ice Hockey, River Raid, & Freeway patches. (no picture - they are in storage) Of course, it wasn't till I got on the internet that I realized that my River Raid patch is actually the INTV River Raid patch and not the 2600 patch!

• LeeJ07, StormSurge and kamakazi20012 like this

consoles I own: Atari 2600 Vader & Jr. (short rainbow) w/box, GCE Vectrex, Radio Shack CoCo2 (64k) w/box, Intellivision, NES, SNES, N64 (x3), Xbox (Halo Ed.), PS1 (x3), PS2 slim, Wii, Mattel HyperScan (x2) handhelds I own: Microvision w/box, Electronic Football (by Sears) w/box, Tomytronic Pac-Man w/ box, Entex PacMan2, Coleco Donkey Kong tabletop w/box (w/ Coleco "Perma-Power" Adapter), & all MGA Classic Arcade's and Jakk's Pacific/TV Games Plug-n-Play.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users