Join the World of Atari!

Sign In or Create Your Atari I/O Account to join the party! Membership is always free! Gain full access to an amazing new retrogaming community with UNLIMITED member features, weekly high score championships, and prizes. Join other friendly retrogamers as we celebrate nostalgia & classic games, from Atari to Nintendo, Sega, TurboGrafx-16 and beyond!

Photo

Cool acrylic Pinball table

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Atari Creep

Atari Creep

King of Kreep

• 600 posts

Posted 07 October 2018 - 02:22 AM

I couldnt find a pinball section so if I missed it I'm sorry. Figured this would hebthe best place for this.

I was at a local amusement park tonight for their Halloween goings on and every time I go there I hang out in their large pinball room for some time. This was on display and cant remember if I had seen it before. Roped off so I didnt get to try it out.

Attached Thumbnails

• 20181006_173533.jpg
  • 20181006_173546_HDR.jpg

• Justin, RickR, Kid A and 1 other like this

Don't just watch TV, PLAY IT!

#2 chas10e

chas10e

Pretzel Member

• 466 posts

Posted 07 October 2018 - 10:50 AM

I've only seen that in pictures, that isn't at Canobie Lake Park is it ? (the idea to pay admission to a park to only play pinball though kind of dissuades me from going)

• Atari Creep likes this

#3 jmjustin6

jmjustin6

Pear Member

• 1,476 posts

Posted 07 October 2018 - 11:57 AM

Wow now thats something you dont see everyday. Wish you could have played it
  • Atari Creep likes this

#4 Atari Creep

Atari Creep

King of Kreep

• 600 posts

Posted 07 October 2018 - 12:59 PM

I've only seen that in pictures, that isn't at Canobie Lake Park is it ? (the idea to pay admission to a park to only play pinball though kind of dissuades me from going)

It is at Canobie Lake, right in the center of their Pinball room. No chance of playing it, I tried. lol I say go to CLP to enjoy the Scream Fest fun (if its your thing) and then go spend some time with it as I did. hahaha I studied it for almost a half hour from every direction and wish I had taken more images of it. At the end of the day it is just a Pinball table but one that is very unique and just fun to be around. 

Now I sound like a weirdo. hahaha And I am ok with that.

• jmjustin6 likes this

Don't just watch TV, PLAY IT!

#5 Kid A

Kid A

Orange Member

• 261 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 11:36 AM

That's really awesome. Too bad it was roped off.
  • Atari Creep likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users