Game Gear TV Tuner cool trick

jmjustin6

I think that it is a good thing. The maker of the video knocks the screen too much, it is better than what Nintendo had back then. It took Nintendo 3ds to get a better screen, so he has nothing to complain about. The tuning for analog is wide and you will have issues with tuning in digital, but not impossible. You could hook up a DVD player and it would work just fine.

The maker of the video knocks the screen too much, it is better than what Nintendo had back then.

I see that happen quite often with the Atari Lynx and even the TurboExpress too. They should be placed in context with the time they're from. Place a modern cell phone next to a brick phone from 1990 and I'm sure there will be complaints as well. 

Nice video jmjustin6, thanks for posting!  :nintendo_mario_coin:  :nintendo_mario_coin:  :nintendo_mario_coin:

I think that it is a good thing. The maker of the video knocks the screen too much, it is better than what Nintendo had back then. It took Nintendo 3ds to get a better screen, so he has nothing to complain about. The tuning for analog is wide and you will have issues with tuning in digital, but not impossible. You could hook up a DVD player and it would work just fine.

It is true if I would of had this on release I'd have been over the moon! 

THERE ARE people doing caps repair / replacement and adding better screens and power options but even with all that these days it is getting harder for me to consider anything with less than a 7' display due to degrading eyesight anyways.  :mellow:

I am Rob aka MaximumRD aka OldSchoolRetroGamer and THIS is my world http://about.me/maximumrd

"For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday."

- M. Bison

Archived