I found an original Game Boy!

Gianna

I've moved around so many times there's a lot of boxes in the garage that haven't been touched since I moved into this house 5 years ago. While going through one of them I came across this Game Boy I didn't even remember having. It was in a black velcro case with a few cords, a few instruction manuals inside including Wheel of Fortune, an NBA game, and a couple other sports games. My grandparents, who have since passed, loved going to garage sales which is where the Game Boy came from. It doesn't seem to work any longer but it's still cool to have. Got it to work, it just needed a little help  🙂

IMG-5553.jpg

33 minutes ago, Gianna said:

I've moved around so many times there's a lot of boxes in the garage that haven't been touched since I moved into this house 5 years ago. While going through one of them I came across this Game Boy I didn't even remember having. It was in a black velcro case with a few cords, a few instruction manuals inside including Wheel of Fortune, an NBA game, and a couple other sports games. My grandparents, who have since passed, loved going to garage sales which is where the Game Boy came from. It doesn't seem to work any longer but it's still cool to have. Got it to work, it just needed a little help  🙂

IMG-5553.jpg

There's a lot of memories suddenly flashing back.  I loved that thing.  Took it to school with me everyday.  Played it during study hall.  Teacher asked me once why I wasn't studying.  He he.  I replied that I was studying; I was studying how to put those Tetris pieces together.  That machine is on my hunt down list.  Come to think of it I don't know what happened to my old Game Boy.