Entertaining images / pictures

MaximumRD

A friend of mine wanted these images colorized and cleaned up a little for a project, so after doing so, I thought I'd share them here for anyone that might be interested having watched the Little House of the Prairie TV show as a kid.

LVFyabI.png  The real Ma & Pa Ingalls

iVlNMvg.png Laura Ingalls as a young lady.

Mv2eGxc.png Laura Ingalls Wilder nearing middle age

kQDsXky.png Laura Ingalls Wilder as an older lady.

<<< My YouTube Page >>>

3 hours ago, - Ω - said:

A friend of mine wanted these images colorized and cleaned up a little for a project, so after doing so, I thought I'd share them here for anyone that might be interested having watched the Little House of the Prairie TV show as a kid.

Very cool, watched a lot of that back in the day and my wife will enjoy these as well. 

I am Rob aka MaximumRD aka OldSchoolRetroGamer and THIS is my world http://about.me/maximumrd

"For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday."

- M. Bison

That was a real thing by the way, Domino's sent those out to deliver pizza. You'd think it would've been Pizza Hut, since they had all of those Back To The Future Part II promotions and product placement, but I think the Domino's car predated the movie's release by a few years. 

18 hours ago, RickR said:

This one is really dumb, but I want to ask if anyone knows what the heck is going on with that right crock on the floor.

416032705_336604159176209_2925593553981338329_n.jpg

It is simply just a case of a defect in the image. With AI generated you have some type of deformity or error in the images, early on it was really bad with displaying peoples hands, often displaying too many fingers or twisted fingers, or just looking unnatural, also text is typically indecipherable, or just odd out of place. Of course, it’s getting better at an alarming rate, but still stand outs, and there is a sign other than the obvious that it is in fact AI generated, in this case it would be the odd shape of the one shoe. 

I am Rob aka MaximumRD aka OldSchoolRetroGamer and THIS is my world http://about.me/maximumrd

"For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday."

- M. Bison