Humorous Captions for Atari Catalog Art

Hey everyone.  When we lost power recently, I spent a little time reading some old Atari catalogs for the first time in decades.  You know what?  They are just as awesome now as they were back in the 80's!  But, some of the drawings are pretty preposterous. 

I'll post a scan from catalogs once in a while -- feel free to add your own humorous captions. 

I'll get us started with Video Checkers:

Checkers.jpg.3bb28a599c7846fe713b75fe5091fef5.jpg

My caption:  "The whole family gloated as Jimmy finally put Grandpa Joe in his place.  He'd been kicking their butts at checkers for three generations!"

31 minutes ago, RickR said:

"Zorlon could never understand why the tiny old man kept saying "You sunk my battleship" and laughing while losing at Chess.  He finally had enough and destroyed all of humanity."

chess.jpg

The small, elderly gentleman pointed his finger at the bakery case and kindly asked the robot to give him the donut he was pointing to.

2 hours ago, HDN said:

Click for Next Page.

For FLAG CAPTURE:

"Use the Forrest, Luke."

For FUN WITH NUMBERS:

Albert Einstein's greatest challenge wasn't creating the Theory of Relativity; it was teaching 1st grade math.

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube