Ebay - "Seller Madness"

- Ω -

From time to time I really see some really shameless auctions or 'buy it now' items.  I've never quite been sure if the sellers are just plain greedy, or are using Ebay as a conduit to launder money.  Right now some dude has a PHOTOCOPIED (duplicated manual) from an old computer users group of a TI manual.  If that's not bad enough, they want a total of $45.49 for it!

s-l1600.jpg

<<< My YouTube Page >>>

1 hour ago, RickR said:

I believe it could have once been owned by P.Diddy and be a collector's item.

diddy-puff-daddy.gif

⚠️ THIS MEMBER HAS BEEN BANNED FOR THE FOLLOWING INCIDENT:
https://forums.atari.io/topic/6133-my-secret-identity-is-known-as-astomiman-destroyer-of-worlds/

34 minutes ago, RickR said:

I just bought it.  The P-Diddy connection was too good to pass up (actually, the seller offered $5 off.  $35 shipped seems like a nice deal).  I remember playing this game on PC and loving it. 

Cannon Fodder is a favorite of mine on the Jaguar.  Its a pretty good port and works surprisingly well with the Jaguar gamepad.  Let us know what you think!

1 hour ago, Sabertooth said:

Cannon Fodder is a favorite of mine on the Jaguar.  Its a pretty good port and works surprisingly well with the Jaguar gamepad.  Let us know what you think!

I value your opinion a lot, so thanks.  It's interesting to me how CIB Jag games are easier to find decent deals on than loose carts alone.