BOULDER DASH 2 - FREE DEMO BINARY!!! 100 copies only

Today's (June 1st) updates. Andrew stated the following:

1. "I will be delaying the release for a week, as I have a little more tweaking I want to do to make things run smoother on hardware."

2. "We are not currently oversubscribed, so I can confirm to the best of my estimate at this stage everyone who has followed the instructions will get one."

🙂

26 minutes ago, RickR said:

Yes, I saw the instructions and printed that forum post as a PDF file.  I'd love to see if you put together a nicer version. 

If anyone can get me some nice screen grabs of the game, that will help! 

🖖 Going to the final frontier, gaming...

9 minutes ago, CrossBow said:

Anything specific? I should have the ability to screen grab off my capture device from my 7800. 

Title screen, menu screen, initial screen before a level starts, and a few images of gameplay would work. 

OK guys, I've started working on the manual.  I was going to attach a draft PDF but I can't.  I'm told the file is too large.  I haven't used the images @CrossBow got for me yet.  I want to optimize the formatting of the text before adding them.  Here's the cover image, though...

MYNuaFM.jpg

On 7/7/2024 at 4:13 PM, TrekMD said:

So, was anyone able to get the game?  I got the email but had not downloaded it until today.  It's really impressive!  I got #38!

I received #33. I was away for a several days due to hurricaine Beryl and just got around to this thread. Thanks for working on a manual with @CrossBow.