Recharged Squad Challenge 028 - Circus Interstellar

5 hours ago, Sabertooth said:

Just a note that I will be a day or two behind this month in announcing the challenge. My little one is down with a fever the last few days and I haven't been able to get to my computer.

The kids are the most important ! Hope the little one gets better soon

6 hours ago, Sabertooth said:

Just a note that I will be a day or two behind this month in announcing the challenge. My little one is down with a fever the last few days and I haven't been able to get to my computer.

No pressure to get it done, I have a 102° fever and taking forever to get the other Squad Challenge up. It hurts to look at the screen. I hope your baby feels better soon!

Posted (edited)

default_pole_position_blimp_big.gifCongratulations D.JOE!

Congratulations @D.joe!  He takes the cake in our Circus Interstellar Recharged Squad Challenge!

@D.joe put the hurt on chuckles with first place finish of 162,390!  @Mockduck sent the circus packing with a second place score of 143,240!  @Cryptocoffee13 cut things up with a third place finish of 58,934.  I round out the scoreboard with pie on my face and 33,370. 

As the winner of this round @D.joe will receive three (3) entries.

Everyone else will receive one entry!

I'd like to encourage @D.joe to post this high score on the Scoreboard so we can make sure this Challenge continues on!

Finally, a very special thanks to the Two Headed Beast that is @Ettinsoft!  In a Squad challenge first, Matt and Stephen joined in as shadow players! Matt had a score of 255,390 and Stephan had a score of 127,900.  I know that everyone appreciated seeing how they stacked up against the devs of the intergalactic slaughter frenzy that is Circus Interstellar!

image.png

NOTE: Series Five of the Recharged Squad Challenge  continues with Neo Sprint!  Be There!

large.atari_league_world_championships_150.gif.1477e13df3b11a4b12f5c8b15459a89f.gif

Edited by Sabertooth

Thank you so much for doing this @Sabertooth and everyone who joined in on the fun! 🙂 It was a really good time competing with all of you, and im SERIOUSLY considering getting some kind of online leaderboard system in place for CI's next patch, that was too fun to do just once! Congratulations @D.joe on taking first place! You rocked it my man! 🤘 Kicked my butt fair and square! 😄