Join the World of Atari!

Sign In or Create Your Atari I/O Account to join the party! Membership is always free! Gain full access to an amazing new retrogaming community with UNLIMITED member features, weekly high score championships, and prizes. Join other friendly retrogamers as we celebrate nostalgia & classic games, from Atari to Nintendo, Sega, TurboGrafx-16 and beyond!

Photo

The Atari 7800 Homebrew Podcast

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#101 dauber

dauber

Pretzel Member

• 376 posts

Posted 23 July 2018 - 09:26 PM

Hi, friends. Just wanted to give y'all an update...

First of all, show notes for episode 40 have been posted, in case you're interested. You can go to homebrew78.fab4it.com - lots of links for this episode!

Also, for episode 41, I'm covering some never-carted football-ish (both "real" and American) games: Touchdown Challenge, Soccer Challenge, and World Cup. Sorry for the late notice, but just wanted to let you know in case you wanted to submit some feedback. Quite honestly, I don't think at this point I'll be able to include feedback in the episode, given the time crunches, but I can address it later.

The games haven't been released on a cartridge, but you can get the ROMs and run them on your favorite emulator or 7800 multicart:

Touchdown Challenge:
http://atariage.com/...-7800basic-game

World Cup / Soccer Challenge:
http://atariage.com/...es-for-the-7800
  • TrekMD likes this

Supernatural, perhaps...baloney, perhaps not.

#102 TrekMD

TrekMD

Apple Member

• 654 posts

Posted 23 July 2018 - 10:48 PM

I doubt I'll be able to get you feedback in time but I'll send something about these in the next episode. 

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

#103 dauber

dauber

Pretzel Member

• 376 posts

Posted 28 July 2018 - 11:36 PM

Sorry for the late notice...but the episode posted early this morning! Just in time for the World Cup ending...episode 41 examines a series of football-themed running games for the 7800.

• TrekMD likes this

#104 dauber

dauber

Pretzel Member

• 376 posts

Posted 12 August 2018 - 12:12 AM

Hey there...got a new episode out, but it's a billion percent off-topic due to my busy schedule and vacation. Next episode will be about Serpentine. Send feedback by Wednesday, August 22!

#105 dauber

dauber

Pretzel Member

• 376 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 08:45 AM

For episode 42, Sean talks about Serpentine, a homebrew so new that it's not even for sale yet! (Don't panic.)

• Justin likes this

#106 dauber

dauber

Pretzel Member

• 376 posts

Posted 07 September 2018 - 10:57 PM

Episode 43 is out a bit early!

The 43rd installment of this longer-running-than-expected podcast looks into one (or perhaps two?) of the first adventure games for the 7800.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users