Two Atari Arcade Minis Coming in 2019

5 hours ago, StormSurge said:

but how can they leave out Warlords?!?!?!?

I was thinking the same thing!! Warlords is one of my all-time favorite games that Atari ever made! 4 player fun, such an obvious winner and yet we never saw it on the 5200, 7800, etc. A little handheld would be perfect now. They gave us two Breakouts but no Warlords. I can only hope that it's in the works.

I just saw this.  I like the My Arcade ones even though they are NES games.  These games are games I never got for my NES.  I think I rented Bad Dudes and Karate Champ before but wasn't any good at them and only rented them once or twice.  Galaxian we never got for the NES on the Western side so it is a really nice port.

The Atari arcade one with 5 games on it would have been better in my opinion if it would have used arcade ROMs instead of trying to revitalize 2600 games...again.  There are so many flashback and plug n play consoles with repeated 2600 titles that it almost seems like overkill.  I understand its for those that don't have a 2600 nor ever heard of it...it just seems a bit overkill to me.  

The Pong unit?  That looks awesome!  

5 hours ago, kamakazi20012 said:

The Atari arcade one with 5 games on it would have been better in my opinion if it would have used arcade ROMs instead of trying to revitalize 2600 games...again.  

The Pong unit?  That looks awesome!  

Agree 100% here. Cool idea but personally I am getting burnt out on these. The fact that they are not the arcade ROMs mixed with Warlords no on the paddle console has me not excited at all.

NOW! The Pong one I am down with. It looks awesome and ever since BTB made his barrel pong cab I have wanted to make a mini one. This little unit might just be the start of that!

Don't just watch TV, PLAY IT!