Entertaining images / pictures

MaximumRD

😎Pascal Blanché
@pascalblanche
New illustration: "Memories" 
#digitalart 

FwGatJJWcAA3imY.jpg

I am Rob aka MaximumRD aka OldSchoolRetroGamer and THIS is my world http://about.me/maximumrd

"For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday."

- M. Bison

Great!  I can't wait to give it a try someday.  I don't know if they are going to build one at the California parks or not. 

Those are really great pics and I'm glad you had a good time.  I'm going to Universal Hollywood next week and will try to get a few pics without my children rolling their eyes at me 🙂  

On 5/18/2023 at 9:58 AM, RickR said:

Great!  I can't wait to give it a try someday.  I don't know if they are going to build one at the California parks or not. 

Those are really great pics and I'm glad you had a good time.  I'm going to Universal Hollywood next week and will try to get a few pics without my children rolling their eyes at me 🙂  

Thank you!  I went to celebrate my birthday.  Though it is on the 20th (tomorrow, as I write this), I decided to go a week early.  I've been having cake all week long as the pharma reps have been keeping the birthday celebration going all week long.  Hell, there's still more on Monday!  LOL

🖖 Going to the final frontier, gaming...

3 minutes ago, RickR said:

Hey!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  My oldest child has the same birthday as you.  I will see him on Sunday. 

Maybe they are diabetic medication pharma reps, eh?  Stuffing you with cake, then selling you the cure.  🙂  

Really?  Cool!  Cher also has the same birthday, May 20th.  And one fictional character as well, Captain Janeway! 

Oh, all reps.  For diabetes medicines, for thyroid disease, for heart disease.  They were fighting amongst them as to who would bring cake.  So, I told my office manager they could all bring something every day of the week.  🙂  Of course, I'm having to exercise a bit extra to burn out the calories!  LOL

Edited by TrekMD

🖖 Going to the final frontier, gaming...