Quick question for all you Atari 7800 owners out there

HDN

2 hours ago, HDN said:

Thanks for everyone's help! I wouldn't have gotten this system without you! Just two more days until I get it! It's like waiting for Christmas!

I also found it funny that the nes version of dk jr CIB is hundreds of dollars more than virtually the same game on the 7800

So glad Atari I/O Members inspired you to get a 7800!! It's a terrific way to play Atari and has brought decade after decade of fun and joy to my house. THIS is what it's all about :donkey_kong:

2 hours ago, HDN said:

Thanks for everyone's help! I wouldn't have gotten this system without you! Just two more days until I get it! It's like waiting for Christmas!

I also found it funny that the nes version of dk jr CIB is hundreds of dollars more than virtually the same game on the 7800

I have DK JR on the 7800 and it's not a bad game.  Come to think of it my 7800 collection is all loose carts.  I think I have two 7800 games with their instructions.

1 hour ago, Justin said:

So glad Atari I/O Members inspired you to get a 7800!! It's a terrific way to play Atari and has brought decade after decade of fun and joy to my house. THIS is what it's all about :donkey_kong:

It'll go right by my precious Wii, the great system that first introduced me to the wonderful world of Atari nearly a decade ago. So happy to have found these forums and be able to talk to everyone here about it!

1 hour ago, HDN said:

Sadly the 7800 won't be coming until tomorrow. At least that means I'll get it on Atari Day.

What a great Atari Day gift!

Isn't funny that a "quick question" turned into you getting a 7800 on Atari Day! :Nolan_Bushnell::pole_position_blimp:👍

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

33 minutes ago, HDN said:

I've heard about Atari Day from @nosweargamer's videos. I've been saving my Atari shirt for a while now. From what I've read it's all about spreading the word and magic of Atari. 

That's great to hear!! A huge THANK YOU to @nosweargamer for always getting the word out about Atari I/O and our events!

For our new members, here's a little more info to familiarize yourself with #Atar Day:

6 hours ago, nosweargamer said:

What a great Atari Day gift!

Isn't funny that a "quick question" turned into you getting a 7800 on Atari Day! :Nolan_Bushnell::pole_position_blimp:👍

Yeah, guess it wasn't so quick after all! I sure hope it comes in tomorrow. 

By the way, @nosweargamer, I love your podcast on the 7800. I've been listening to it these past few days. It's really getting me hyped for this system! Shame that it ended, but there's no way you could've kept it going after you covered all the games. Great job, my dude.