Announcing ANIMAL KEEPER for Atari 7800 - NOW AVAILABLE!

Video 61

hi everyone,

Animal Keeper is now available for the Atari 7800 game system!

we have a new game to announce for the atari 7800. Animal Keeper, its a very fun and addicting action game.

Animal Keeper is now available. currently we are taking orders via e-mail only at, video61@atarisales.com, or video61atarisales@gmail.com

when inquiring about Animal Keeper or any other item from video 61, please let us know if you live in the u.s.a., or another country due to shipping.

at this time we are only accepting payment via paypal, or checks or money orders. to mail in a check or money order, please go here for instructions,

http://www.atarisales.com/ordering.html

price will be $39.95, shipping free if you live in the u.s.a.

Animal Keeper is not listed on our web site yet. we are constantly busy and will get it listed A.S.A.P.

thanks again everyone, without you, we would never be able to bring new stuff to the atari community!

Posted July 26

lance

www.atarisales.com

VIDEO 61 & ATARI SALES
www.atarisales.com
22735 Congo St. NE, Stacy, MN 55079
651-462-2500

I am glad we were finally able to put this game out. We had some issues compiling with the latest version of 7800 Basic. It affected some minor stuff like the temp of the music.
This version is different from the 8-bit/5200 in that it has more texture patterns, color schemes, types of animals. Uses a different Fruit for each level. There is an intermission screen between each level with a short musical tune.
I finally got around to making Animal Keeper in 2019 for the 8-bit and 5200, after about a two-year delay. It was suggested that I make this game by members that other Atari forum, who wanted ZooKeeper to be ported to the Atari 8-bit. I was backing away from making exact clones. Made changes to the graphic layout to take advantage GTIA/Antic graphics. That is why it has a brick background, changing color schemes for each level. I change the animals, added a few more, and even more for the Atari 7800 version. So we did make this game more unique and of our own design.

5 hours ago, Silver Back said:

Got mine in the mail Friday I believe.  Been playing it quite a bit.  One thing I'll say is it's definitely different and im having fun with it. 

Yes it is a really fun spin on Zoo Keeper. 🙂 I was never a big fan of the arcade, but the version Lance and Peter came up with is really engaging. 😄

Free to download--> Carrot Kingdom™- :atari_2600: - Released 5/11/2021

19 hours ago, Jinroh said:

Yes it is a really fun spin on Zoo Keeper. 🙂 I was never a big fan of the arcade, but the version Lance and Peter came up with is really engaging. 😄

I wasn't aware of the arcade but a friend told me about it and I looked it up on YouTube. It looks nuts. I don't know if I'd be any good at the arcade game but animal keeper seems to be my speed. I made it to level 34 with continues and I was able to make it to level 18 without a game over. 

:pole_position_blimp: Watch 7800 Pro Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@TheAtariNetwork