PRGE 2023!

TrekMD

On 10/20/2023 at 3:41 PM, TrekMD said:

Figured I'd post this other picture that's not in the album.  It's a new game that is being released for the Vectrex...

Thanks for sharing the photo. I'll have to keep an eye out. I don't see any mention on the website yet. I heard Sean was at PRGE but I somehow missed his booth. During year's PRGE, I bought the Vectrex dust cover from him.

On 10/17/2023 at 1:23 PM, sramirez2008 said:

Shout-out to Champ Games for standing up the Publishing side of their company.  I am not a completionist when it comes to my game collection. However I have made an exception or two, when it comes to homebrew.

CG.jpg

Great stack! It's amazing to see the things that John does with the 2600. All of these are technical marvels in addition to being great games. I ordered Avalanche and Champ Games Galaga as part of my AA last chance sale.

35 minutes ago, socrates63 said:

I ordered Avalanche

I really like Avalanche. I used to play the coin-op BITD.

36 minutes ago, socrates63 said:

and Champ Games Galaga

Galaga/Galagon is simply amazing. Just like Robotwar2684 and most recently, Elevator Agent and Turbo Arcade, Galaga’s gameplay is really smooth and the co-op is really fun too. 

Happy gaming!

6 hours ago, socrates63 said:

Thanks for sharing the photo. I'll have to keep an eye out. I don't see any mention on the website yet. I heard Sean was at PRGE but I somehow missed his booth. During year's PRGE, I bought the Vectrex dust cover from him.

I know!  I was AT THE TABLE and I didn't realize he was there!  I did take the picture to see when the game gets released.  I did try it while there too!

🖖 Going to the final frontier, gaming...