PRGE 2023!

TrekMD

I cannot this year as the cost is just too much right now for me. That said, I will be there in spirit with all the different consoles that will be there and setup for folks to play the new games and enjoy.

See what I'm up to over at the Ivory Tower Collections: http://www.youtube.com/ivorytowercollections

23 hours ago, TrekMD said:

PRGE2023.jpg.35e0323fd1f975afccc0420fe4521b1d.jpg

Is anyone going to PRGE this year?  I already have everything set up to go.  Of course, I know  my wallet will have a hernia by the end of it!  Check out the event's page:  PRGE 2023

@TrekMD Will you be sure to take lots of pictures (and video too if possible!) to share with all of us stuck back here in South Florida and unable to make it to Portland in time for this great event?

31 minutes ago, TrekMD said:

I always take tons of pictures, so that won't be an issue.  😉

LETTSSS GOOO!!! 📸🔥

32 minutes ago, TrekMD said:

I don't think I knew you're in South Florida also, @Justin

ABSOLUTELY. I've thought about coming to see you professionally.

35 minutes ago, TrekMD said:

I'm not sure if I shared this last year but here is my album from PRGE 2022:  PRGE 2002 Album

Those are great! THANK YOU! 🏆

9 hours ago, TrekMD said:

I always take tons of pictures, so that won't be an issue.  😉  I don't think I knew you're in South Florida also, @Justin

I'm not sure if I shared this last year but here is my album from PRGE 2022:  PRGE 2002 Album

Oh Snap! My cover is blown as you managed to catch me in two of those pics!

See what I'm up to over at the Ivory Tower Collections: http://www.youtube.com/ivorytowercollections

15 minutes ago, Justin said:

What's the story with this AV modded Atari 7800?

PRGE 2022 (123).JPG

I worked with Bob (PacManPlus) to get that done for Al. He supplied the special 3D printed case shell and I swapped everything into it with a UAV + mount board setup. He was showing Bob's games on it throughout the show. But that case is a one off special done for Al and AtariAge. I have a similar case shell with black bottom and red top with the Atari 7800 logo in the middle in black.

It also has Bob's Kiloparsec BIOS installed as well. The one I have is my lab test unit. But the shell was designed with AV upgrades in place as it already has nicely centered holes for RCAs and the half moon hole for the s-video jacks I use.

Edited by CrossBow

On 8/21/2023 at 10:36 PM, TrekMD said:

OK  guys.  To find me at PRGE, it will be easy.  I'll be wearing one of these...

TrekMDPoloShirt(1).jpg.1b992bfd519d8f2d5832b8c596fa6d5e.jpg

TrekMDPoloShirt(2).jpg.d4b109bac38bd2b4344b5d4caadbe24c.jpg

TrekMDT-Shirt(1).jpg.5ea344415034c8ebe2329944c2c899af.jpg

This last one is my banner for my AA profile here.  🙂

Nice shirt! I’ll be attending PRGE. I’m going to help staff the Champ Games booth on Saturday and hope to see you all there.

5 minutes ago, sramirez2008 said:

Nice shirt! I’ll be attending PRGE. I’m going to help staff the Champ Games booth on Saturday and hope to see you all there.

Cool, I will see you there. Champ Games is the first booth I will be hitting. I saw Champ Games post on FB that boxed copies of Turbo will be available in limited quantity, and I need two (one for me and another for a FB friend).

58 minutes ago, TrekMD said:

That box looks fantastic!  I'm sure I'll see you there, Steve.  Are you staying at the Courtyard again?  I'm staying there this time around.  Of all the nearby hotels, I think that's the best one. 

Yes, I’m staying at the Courtyard. I think it’s the best one too.