Join the World of Atari!

Sign In or Create Your Atari I/O Account to join the party! Membership is always free! Gain full access to an amazing new retrogaming community with UNLIMITED member features, weekly high score championships, and prizes. Join other friendly retrogamers as we celebrate nostalgia & classic games, from Atari to Nintendo, Sega, TurboGrafx-16 and beyond!

Photo

Come Play Games With Us!

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 kamakazi20012

kamakazi20012

Pear Member

• 1,335 posts

Posted 22 July 2016 - 06:09 PM

The wife and I have not beat the first one yet so ... shhhh ... no spoilers ;)

We've beat 2 and are currently working back through the game in vault-hunter mode.  We also completed everything in the Pre-Sequel before we got the extra add-ons.  And I haven't found a 360 game yet that doesn't have flaws.  I've literally got stuck in the first borderlands when my character walked off the edge of a cliff.  I couldn't jump or move or anything.  I had to restart the game.  And there's no telling how many flaws we've found in Sniper Elite V2.  I'm still finding them once in a while.

Maybe someday I will invest in the Borderlands on PC so I can play along.  That's one game I don't mind investing in for any console or computer.  Hey...someone needs to make that game for the Atari home computers!

• Rowsdower70 likes this

#22 Rowsdower70

Rowsdower70

Pear Member

• 2,302 posts

Posted 22 July 2016 - 06:44 PM

The wife and I have not beat the first one yet so ... shhhh ... no spoilers ;)

We've beat 2 and are currently working back through the game in vault-hunter mode.  We also completed everything in the Pre-Sequel before we got the extra add-ons.  And I haven't found a 360 game yet that doesn't have flaws.  I've literally got stuck in the first borderlands when my character walked off the edge of a cliff.  I couldn't jump or move or anything.  I had to restart the game.  And there's no telling how many flaws we've found in Sniper Elite V2.  I'm still finding them once in a while.

Maybe someday I will invest in the Borderlands on PC so I can play along.  That's one game I don't mind investing in for any console or computer.  Hey...someone needs to make that game for the Atari home computers!

The DLCs from part 1 are all great (except Moxxi's Dome which is only so so at best), the DLCs from BL 2 are excellent, although I haven't done all the holiday mini-episodes, The DLC for PreSequel is meh.  The Claptrap one is decent.
My favorite is Tiny Tina's DLC from BL2, just amazing stuff there. 

• kamakazi20012 likes this

"For you - Rowsdower from the 70 - have been appointed Omnivisioner of the Game Grid."  ~ Atari Adventure Square

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users