The Atari Creep

Atari Creep

I like those T-800s, those look detailed and nasty! I haven't seen Blade Runner 2049 yet but am looking forward to it. So glad to hear it expands the story perfectly. I don't understand why I didn't do well in the theater. I hope they make a third. Good video Atari Creep!

Thanks bud!!! Ya, Kenner did an amazing job with them despite what they did with the rest of the line. 

Don't just watch TV, PLAY IT!

Biggest thing I don't like about this is that they had an opportunity to include 7800 compatibility and of course they chose not to. The 7800 is my favorite video game system of all time. It was the pinnacle of Atari's 8-bit greatness, it had the heart of the 2600 and had the potential to be so much more. The Atari 7800 is almost always overlooked and always has been for as long as I can remember. With the exception of the very first Flashback. Hopefully Hyperkin will get around to the 7800.

I'm with you 100%. There was no reason NOT to. It would have been nice also in that I have a nice stack of 7800 game S with no working 7800 to enjoy them on. I keep missing out on one with every add I respond to or they want way too much. This could have solved that but oh well.

Perhaps it was too difficult this time around. Adding 7800 support would've required a different cartridge slot, adding another emulator and possibly different eternals. Also, I hate to admit it, but the people wanting 7800 support probably make up the minority of potential buyers.

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

Perhaps it was too difficult this time around. Adding 7800 support would've required a different cartridge slot, adding another emulator and possibly different eternals. Also, I hate to admit it, but the people wanting 7800 support probably make up the minority of potential buyers.

Sounds like a dumb reason but in just though it was because they just like the name RetroN77. With 7800 capability that would make no sense.

Sounds like a dumb reason but in just though it was because they just like the name RetroN77. With 7800 capability that would make no sense.

The name Retron77 refers to 1977, the year the 2600 came out.

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube