The Atari Creep

Atari Creep

1 hour ago, atarilbc said:

@Atari Creep - Just donated to your walk to end Alzheimer's campaign.  Both of my great aunts (maternal) suffered and eventually died from the disease.  Best of luck in hitting your fundraising goal.  I'll watch for this in the years ahead. Thanks!  

Thank you so much. I an so sorry to hear about your great aunts. With your help we are 1 step closer to the first survivor!

Did you want to be entered into the giveaway? Let me know.

Again, thank you so much.

Don't just watch TV, PLAY IT!

On 8/22/2019 at 3:22 PM, Atari Creep said:
No, not talking about these 2 consoles again, sort of anyway.

I have to agree that today's console wars are not as exciting as they were when our generation was growing.  Truth be told those console wars are probably why we have gray hairs and aches and pains today.  As I already mentioned in a comment on your video the first console war I remember well was between an old school friend and myself.  His 2600 vs my 5200.  Granted my games looked better but his was getting better third party support.  Once he played that card where his system was getting games mine wasn't he pretty much hit the nail on the head.  Yea I got a better looking Pac-Man but he was getting Enduro, Atlantis, Tutankham, Yar's Revenge...things like that.  Even after the game crash the 2600 continued to get software, the 5200 became a has-been.  I still say the 5200 did things somewhat better but its all about the games and that's where the 2600 remains the king.

Thanks, @Atari Creep - this was not in my radar either. The Amazon listing says that multiplayer is possible through an adapter. My guess is this is something similar to the adapter used for the Coleco Gemini controllers. I like the Hyperkin Trooper and the styling on this makes me think of Three's Company for some reason. Went ahead and place a pre-order for a set. 

On 11/28/2019 at 8:14 AM, atarilbc said:

Thanks, @Atari Creep - this was not in my radar either. The Amazon listing says that multiplayer is possible through an adapter. My guess is this is something similar to the adapter used for the Coleco Gemini controllers. I like the Hyperkin Trooper and the styling on this makes me think of Three's Company for some reason. Went ahead and place a pre-order for a set. 

Oh RAD!!!! I am still 50/50. Next week we will see if I am still excited for one. LOL 

Don't just watch TV, PLAY IT!